Dear Comrades! Smt K.Kolammal, mother of Com.S.B.Kumar, CAO, AIBSNLEA Dist.President , Nagercoil expired today. Funeral will be held at Boothapondi, Nagercoil at 10.00 A.M on 26.11.2014. AIBSNLEA convey its deep condolences to the bereaved family members - CS
DEEPLY MOURNED TO INFORM THAT Smt. KULANDAIAMMAL, MOTHER-IN-LAW OF OUR COM. N. VEERAPANDIAN, EX. CIRCLE SECRETARY HAS EXPIRED ON 22-11-2014 @ 4:15 PM. FUNERAL IS ON 23-11-2014 (SUNDAY) @ 12:30 PM IN PATTUKOTTAI. CONTACT NO. : 94861 03262.
MAY THE DEPARTED SOUL REST IN PEACE.
21.11.2014: Dear Comrades! Today We, CS, CP &CO.Br.Secy met CGM, TN Circle and discussed the following 1) Recommendation of Seniority and genuine Medical Ground Cases of DE(Reg) Promotion as desired by CMD. CGM replied that nearly 20 cases are recommended and forwarded to CO, New Delhi Today. We thanked the CGM for his humanitarian approach.2) Delay in E4-E5 Time bound Promotion in respect of Eng.Wing- CGM assured to look in to the matter.3) Problems faced by Trichy Comrades in consolidating the data in respect of PM Module in ERP and requested for the extension of Target date- CGM assured that he will contact the PGM Trichy and do the needful.
We also met GM(Admin), GM(IT) & DGM(HR) and discussed about the delay in E4-E5 time bound promotion in respect of Eng.Wing and Problems faced by Trichy Comrades in consolidating the data in respect of PM Module in ERP
Notice for indefinite Strike from 3rd February, 2015 by BSNL
Executives and Non-Executives: Forum of
BSNL Unions & Associations served Notice on 18.11.2014 to Secretary, DoT
and CMD, BSNL on various demands related to growth and viability of BSNL.
Programme of Action
1. "Demands Day" on 11th December 2014 with Lunch Hour Demonstrations.
2. 10 Days Campaign from 11th to 20th December 2014.
3. "March to Parliament" on 19th December 2014.
4. 3 Days Dharna at SSA/Circle/BSNL CO from 6th to 8th January 2015.
5. Indefinite Strike from 3rd February 2015.
Charter of Demands:
1. Filling up the posts of CMD/BSNL and DIR(Finance) and DIR(HR) of BSNL Board:
2. Formation of subsidiary companies of BSNL.
3. Compensation for Loss on landlines for rural / remote area service.
4. Procurement of equipment for development, expansion and better service, more focus on laying OF cable to strengthen the transmission network.
5. Transfer of Assets to BSNL
6. Proposal for Merger of BSNL and MTNL.
7. Spectrum Liberalisation and Trading.
8. Pension contribution on actual basic instead of maximum of the pay scale for the employees absorbed from DoT to BSNL.
9. Reject the recommendation of TRAI to force BSNL to surrender 1.2 MHz spectrum in premium 900 MHz band.
10. Reject M/s Deloittee Consultant recommendations
11. Allotment of spectrum free to BSNL
12. Provide financial assistance to BSNL to expand the network.
13. BBNL should be merged with BSNL
14. 4G Services should be started by BSNL.
15. Refund of BWA spectrum charges by the Government for the spectrum surrendered by BSNL earlier.
16. 78.2% IDA merger fixation for pre-2007 and post-2007 Pensioners.
17. Pension Revision of BSNL Pensioners
18. Fresh Recruitment of Staff required
19. BSNL service to be mandatory to Central Government, State Government and PSUs:
20. Condition of mandatory purchase of equipments from ITI to be scrapped.
Decisions of the Forum Meeting held on 13.11.2014 at Corporate Office, New Delhi:The meeting of the Forum of BSNL Unions/Associations held on 13th November 2014 took the following decisions with regard to the proposed Indefinite Strike from 3rd February 2015.
(i) The Strike Notice will be prepared by the Convener as per the decisions of the meeting and will be finalised in the next meeting to be held on 18.11.2014 at 13.00 hours at Corporate Office. All General Secretaries should be present for signing the notice.
(ii) A Demands Day will be organised on 11th December 2014 by conducting Lunch Hour Demonstration at SSA/Circle/C.O. levels.
(iii) 10 Days Massive Campaign among employees and also among the public from 11th to 20th December 2014. Meet the Members of Parliament, MLAs etc. and submit Memorandum on the demands raised by the Forum, requesting them to take up with the Central and State governments. The Memorandum will be finalised and supplied by the Forum. Signature Campaign to be organised by getting the signature of the employees and also people on the issue of revival of BSNL. Quota for Circles to be fixed.
(iv) March to Parliament on 19th December 2014. Maximum participation required from the nearby Circles. The Parliament will be in session at that time.
(v) 3 Days Dharna to be organised from 6th to 8th January 2015 at SSA/Circle/C.O. It should be ensured that within the 3 days all the employees are got involved in the dharna.
(vi) The Indefinite Strike to start from 3rd February 2015.