AN APPEAL TO EXECUTIVE FRATERNITY!
24.5.2016: Dear Comrades! Hold Three days Hunger Fast AT Circle/SSA Head Quarters on 25th , 26th and 27th May 2016 (10:00 Hours to 18:00 Hours).
Work According to Rules with effect from 25th May 2016 (10:00 Hours) till the settlement of demands.
1. Immediate implementation of the recommendation of the committee headed by Sh. M. A. Khan, ED (NB) on standard E2 & E3 scales for JTO & SDE Equivalent executives and CPSU Cadre Hierarchy in BSNL, scrapping of the MT, DGM RRs altogether.
2. Extending 30 percent Superannuation benefit to the BSNL recruited
3. Resolution of various other long pending HR issues like taking urgent necessaryactionfor: a. Immediate conduction of various CPCs in all the disciplines to fill up the vacant Group- A and Group-B equivalent posts in a time bound manner, notional pay fixation of all upgraded pay-scales w.e.f. 01.10.2000, one time relaxation to Steno Grade-III for their promotion to PA cadre, settlement of Pay Anomaly cases where junior executives are drawing more pay than senior executives, special recruitment drive for hard tenure/shortfall circles, FR 22(I)a(i) pay fixation to officiating JTOs, restructuring of AD (OL) cadres, finalization of new SDE RR 2014 in line with association suggestions.
24.5.2016: Dear Comrades! BSNL Corporate office declared result of LDCE for promotion to the grade of SDE(T) under 33% Quota held on 21.06.2015
AIBSNLEA congratulate all the Executives who have succeeded in the EXAM.VIEW LETTER VIEW OC RESULT VIEW SC RESULT
24.5.2016: Updates of Meeting with CMD and Director (HR) on 19.05.2016 and 23.5.2016A meeting was held on 19th May 2016 with representatives of United Forum of AIBSNLEA and AIGETOA with CMD BSNL in presence of Director (HR), GM (Establishment), Jt. GM (Pers), DGM (Estt). The meeting lasted for more than two hours. The issues were discussed at length and concrete decisions has been taken. Thereafter, as per the instructions of CMD BSNL, a meeting of representatives of United Forum of AIBSNLEA and AIGETOA was held with Director (HR) on 23.05.2016 in the presence of GM (Estt), GM (Rectt), Addl. GM (SR), Jt. GM (Pers). The issues and their implementation was discussed in the meeting which lasted for around three hours and clear cut directions have been given to the concerned HR units to implement the same. Management side appealed for withdrawing the agitation program in view of the concrete decisions being conveyed. However, we are firm on our decision that any reconsideration of the agitation program can only be done if the management communicates the decisions in writing stating the implementation methodology along with time lines in clear cut terms. Director (HR) has guided SR cell to do the same. In case the decisions are communicated in true spirit, then only the review on the agitation program can be thought about.
23.5.2016: Today We , CS, Com.Ravi, ACS, Com.Lenin Ram, ACS, Com.KP, CEC Member & Com.Sundararajan, Br.President, Circle Office met DGM(HR) and discussed the following Issues:
1.Undue delay in issuance of DE L/A order to Com.GOPAL, SDE/DPI – DGM replied that the case is under process and the orders will be issued after getting approval from the CGM.
2. Immediate implementation of Rotation transfers in TN Circle Office in the cadre of JTO, SDE & AGM as assured by CGM TN Circle - DGM assured that the orders will be issued very shortly.
3. Requested for correction in the Seniority List of Batch-13- case of Com. Vetrivelan, JTO/SLM who is the First Rank holder – Assured to look in to the matter.
4.Requested for correction in the Phase –II training order in respect of Com.Manikandan,JTO SLM wrongly mentioned as Dharmapuri instead of SLM – DGM replied that necessary correction will be made.
5.Consideration of request transfer in the cadre of JTO- case of Com.Baskar & Com.Banu from MA SSA to STR – DGM assured that the cases will be considered at the time of JTO Postings.
6. Abnormal delay in issuuance of Confirmation order to Com.Varun,JTO/STR/NGC- DGM replied that the orders will be issued after the receipt of VCR.
7.Consideration of L/A arrangement in the cadre of DGM- Case of Com.Rajendran, DGM/DPI- DGM replied that the file is pending with CGM and advised to take up the case once again with CGM.
8.Cancellation of L/A order in respect Com.Subbulakshmi,SDE/TR on genuine Medical grounds as agreed by CGM- Orders will be issued shortly.
9. Amendment to be made in the eligibility conditions of for the selection of JTO instructor at RGM TTC as already requested by AIBSNLEA- DGM replied that the File is pending with CGM and decision has to be taken by the CGM.
10.Request for posting the Officiating JTOs as per their option in their Home SSAs after Field Training – DGM Assured to consider their requests/Options
11.Request for posting of Com.Nagarathinam, DGM at Erode SSA-Decision will be taken by the CGM.
12.Consideration of request of Smt.Ramila, Smt.Usha & Smt.Muthulakshmi , JTO(O)/Madurai for postponing the JTO Phase –I training –Assured to look in to the matter.
13. Releiving of JTOs who have got transfer under Rule-8 – DGM assured that they will be relieved shortly.
14. Consideration of Phase-II training for Officiating JTOs who have completed Field training at Chennai itself- DGM replied that as per the instructions of CGM, the issue has already been taken with CGM Training Centre , Jabalpur and assured that they will be allotted Chennai itself.
15. Consideration of Mutual transfer case of Com.Sankar, JTO,CMTS/CDL & Com.Suresh JTO/CDL- DGM assured to look in to the matter.
20.5.2016: Dear Comrades! Letter addressed to CGM TN Circle requesting immediate issuance of DE L/A Order to Com.Gopal, SDE, Dharmapuri and immediate action to reverse the situation of partiality shown towards AIBSNLEA Memebrs at Tamilnadu Circle Office.VIEW LETTER VIEW LR.DT.10.05.2016
Comrades! It is proposed to bring out Master Guide for JAO 40% LICE by the
AIBSNLEA TN Circle verysoon. All the District
Secretaries and aspirant Candidates are requested to place the orders to
1.Com.D.Kaliyaperumal,AO CEC Member ,Chennai -Mob:09486102192.Mail ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
2.Com Gurumoorthy, JAO FS, Kumbakonam Branch Mob:09486102266. Mail ID:email@example.com.
Com.Srinivasan, AO, DS, Madurai.Mob:9486102388. Mail ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
20.5.2016:Dear Comrades! Today We,CS, Com.Ravi, ACS,Com.LeninRam, ACS, Com.KP, CEC Member, Com.Sundararajan, Br.President & com.Renganathan, Br.Secretary TN Circle Office met GM(HR& ADMIN), TN Circle Office and discussed thefollowing.
1.Ordering of L/A to Com.GOPAL, SDE/DPI- GM(HR&A) assured that the orders will be issued shortly.
2.Requested to post the Officiating JTOs as per their option in their Home SSAs after Field Training.
3.Requested to post Com.Nagarathinam, DGM at Erode SSA.
4.Consideration of request of Smt.Ramila, Smt.Usha & Smt.Muthulakshmi for postponing the JTO Phase –I training.
5.Immediate implementation of Rotation transfers in Circle Office in the cadre of JTO, SDE & AGM as assured by the CGM TN Circle.
6.Requested for correction in the Seniority List of Batch-13- case of Com.Vetrivelan, JTO/SLM.
7.Requested for correction in the Phase –II training order in respect of Com.Manikandan,JTO SLM whose station of posting was wrongly mentioned as Dharmapuri instead of SLM.
8.Abnormal delay in issue of Confirmation order to Com.Varun,JTO/STR/NGC.
9.Consideration of request transfer in the cadre of JTO- case of Com.Baskar & Com.Banu from MA SSA to STR.
10.Consideration of L/A arrangement in the cadre of DGM- Case of Com.Rajendran, DGM/DPI.
11.Cancellation of L/A order in respect Com.Subbulakshmi,SDE/TR on genuine Medical grounds as agreed by CGM.
12.Amendment to be made in the eligibility conditions of for the selection of JTO instructor at RGM TTC as already requested by AIBSNLEA.
After patient hearing for more than a hour GM(HR&Admin) assured to settle the issues.
19.5.2016: Dear comrades! Com.Sivakumar, CS, AIBSNLEA TN Circle addressed the JTO(Officiting) Trainees at RGM TTC, Chennai today..
Com.Chennakesavan,JTO trainee and ACS, NFTE welcomed the gathering and briefed their problems and issues viz. extension of FR(22)1(a) (1) benefit, Stoppage of pay recovery, Postings in the Same SSA, Postings in the cadre of JTO as per the year 2000 vacancies and arbitrary attitude of Corporate office
Com. Sivakumar, CS in his special address congratulated all the JTO trainees for such mass gathering and assured that all the problems and issues of JTO trainees will be taken care of by AIBSNLEA CHQ and TN Circle . He narrated how AIBSNLEA is fighting for JTO offg comrades for the past 12 years for diversion of Supernumerary posts, Extension of FR22(1)a(1) benefits and notification of JTO RR. He also informed the Trainees that AIBSNLEA will strongly fight for the achievement of the genuine demands and issues of the JTO offg comrades.He explained the arbitratory move of the Corporate office to regularise the JTO Trainees against year of vacancies 2015-16 onwards as per the Notification dated 1.3.2016 violating JTO RR-2014 and the role played by the AIBSNLEA for the modification of the order and also assured that AIBSNLEA will take up the posting issue of JTO trainees with the Circle Administration.
He also informed the JTO trainees that GS, AIBSNLEA has already taken up with CMD &Dir(HR) to regularise the JTOs upto year 2013-14 vacancies. And he assured that as per the TN Circle Comrades concerned, there will be no problem for accommodating them in the year 2000-2001 vacancies since Honourable CAT and Honourable High Court Chennai pronounced the Judgement in favour of JTO Offg Trainees and explained about the interim injunction obtained by the AIBSNLEA in the Honourable. Principal CAT Bench, New Delhi for the stoppage of recovery and contempt petition moved by the AIBSNLEA CHQ against the arbitrary decision of recovery of Over payment and assured that the issue will be settled favourably.
C.S invited all the Offg JTO comrades to join in the prestigious AIBSNLEA.
The meeting came to an end with the vote of thanks by Com. Natarajan,JAO Instructor of RGM TTC.
18.05.2016: Dear Comrades! Agitation Call of United Forum of AIBSNLEA & AIGETOA in support of their legitimate demands:
In this regard, it is clarified by the CHQ that though our sister Association has withdrawn its agitation, we once again re-assure all the executives that we are not going to withdraw our agitation on mere assurances unless and until definitive actions are taken on ground. We request the complete rank and file of the United Forum of AIBSNLEA and AIGETOA to continue with their preparations for the final war.