30.4.2016: Dear Comrades! Wife of Com.Lakshmanakumar, DE/STR/Kanchipuram Smt.L.K.Chitradevi expired today at Madurai at 17.30. hrs.
AIBSNLEA convey its deepest condolence to Com.Lakshmanakumar and bereaved family members
actions and schedule:
1) “Lunch/Closing Hour Demonstrations” at BSNL CO/Circle/SSA headquarters on 3rd May 2016.
2) One Day Dharna at BSNL CO/Circle/SSA headquarters on 12th May 2016.
3) Three days “Hunger Fast” at BSNL CO/Circle/SSA headquarters on 25th , 26th and 27th May 2016 (10:00 Hours to 18:00 Hours).
4) “Work According to Rules” with effect from 25th May 2016 (10:00 Hours) till the settlement of demands.
5) 1st June 2016 onwards – “Delhi Chalo” for Indefinite Dharna at BSNL CO. The executives throughout the country will gather at BSNL CO, New Delhi till withdrawal of the MT Notification and settlement of various HR issues. During this period, there will be complete non-cooperation with management.
implementation of the decisions taken in the meeting held on 14.12.2015 issued
vide minutes of the meeting through letter no. BSNL/7-3/SR/2015 dated
1.Immediate implementation of the recommendation of the committee headed by Sh. M. A. Khan, ED (NB) on standard E2 & E3 scales for JTO & SDE Equivalent executives and CPSU Cadre Hierarchy in BSNL, scrapping of the MT, DGM RRs altogether.
2.Extending 30% Superannuation benefit to the BSNL recruited employees.
3.Resolution of various other long pending HR issues like taking urgent necessary action for:
a. Immediate conduction of various CPCs in all the disciplines to fill up the vacant group-A and Group B equivalent posts in a time bound manner, notional pay fixation of all upgraded pay-scales w.e.f. 01.10.2000, one time relaxation to Steno Grade-III for their promotion to PA cadre, settlement of Pay Anomaly cases where junior executives are drawing more pay than senior executives, special recruitment drive for hard tenure/shortfall circles, FR 22(I)a(i) pay fixation to officiating JTOs, restructuring of AD (OL) cadres, finalization of new SDE RR 2014 in line with association suggestions.
b. declaration of LDCE results, Settlement of Rule-8 transfer cases, Pay loss to JTOs/JAOs recruited after 01.01.2007 and fixation of pay in respect of departmental outsider (TTA) appointed as JTOs, extension of E1+ 5 advance increment benefit to JTO (SRD)/JAO 2013 batch and PA Cadre and other long pending HR issues submitted earlier
All the office bearers, Branch Secretaries are requested to ensure successful implementation of the above agitation programs by conducting Executive Body/General Body meetings, Press Conferences, Posters etc. <<<<Click here for the notice served by United Forum>>>
26-04-2016: Dear Comrades, Today we CS, Com. Ravi ACS, Com Lenin Ram ACS, Com Jayaraman, Circle Organizing Secretary, Com Tamilselvan DS, Vellore and Com Renganathan BS, TN Circle Office met CGM TN Circle and discussed the following:
1) Consideration of teaching experience for the selection of JTO instructor at RGM TTC. CGM assured to look into the matter (In this regard letter addressed to CGM has been handed over in person)
2) Awarding of grace marks for the typographical errors in LICE 2013 JTO questions as per the BSNL CO guidelines. CGM replied that it will be considered after the outcome of the case at Honorable CAT Chennai.
3) Immediate conduction of phase – II training for the LICE 2013 JTOs. CGM agreed to take up the issue with CGM, BRBRAITT Jabalpur.
4) Immediate relief of JTOs transferred to other circles under rule-8. CGM assured that they will be relieved very shortly.
5) Implementation of rotational transfer in the cadre of JTO/ SDE/ AGM in TN Circle office. CGM replied that the cases are under process and orders will be issued within a couple of days.
6) Cancellation of look on arrangement in the cadre of DE – Case of Smt. Subbulakshmi DE, Trichy on genuine medical grounds. CGM agreed to consider the case.
7) We brought to the notice of CGM about the long stay transfer orders issued by GM Vellore without following the guidelines issued by TN Circle office and BSNL CO. CGM advised the DS Vellore to take up the issue with GM Vellore.
8) Request for look on arrangement in the cadre of DGM(Engg) – case of Com. Rajenderan, DPI and Com.Ezhilarasan, TT. CGM assured to consider the cases.
We also met PGM Finance and discussed the following:
1) Consideration of pay anomaly case of Com. Ravikumar, AGM Vellore and Com. Anand, JAO Madurai. PGM Finance assured to look into the matter.
2) Ordering look on arrangement in the cadre of AO at Erode and Karaikudi SSAs. PGM(F) replied that after the receipt of VCR orders will be issued.
3) We brought to the notice of PGM(F) about the problems faced by the Accounts Personnel at Nagercoil SSA. PGM(F) assured to look into the matter.
4) Grant of TA benefits to Com. Balaji CAO TVL. PGM(F) agreed to review the case.
5) We thanked PGM(F) for the stoppage of overpayment recovery orders in respect of JTOs (officiating) as per the stay order obtained by AIBSNLEA from Honourable Principal CAT Bench, Delhi.
We also met DGM(HR) and discussed the following:
1) Consideration of teaching experience for the selection of JTO instructor at RGM TTC.
2) Awarding of grace marks for the typographical errors in LICE 2013 JTO questions as per the BSNL CO guidelines.
3) Immediate conduction of phase - II training for the LICE 2013 JTOs.
4) Immediate relief of JTOs transferred to other circles under rule-8.
5) Implementation of rotational transfer in the cadre of JTO/ SDE/ AGM in TN Circle office.
6) Cancellation of look on arrangement in the cadre of DE - Case of Smt. Subbulakshmi DE, Trichy on genuine medical grounds.
7) We discussed about the long stay transfer orders issued by GM Vellore without following the guidelines issued by TN Circle office and BSNL CO.
8) Request for look on arrangement in the cadre of DGM(Engg) - case of Com. Rajenderan, DPI and Com.Ezhilarasan, TT.
9) LA in the cadre of SDE to DE case of Com. A.Gopal, DPI
10) Request transfer cases in the cadre of JTOs.
a. Com. Baskar & Com. Banu MA SSA to STR
b. Com. Ananthakumar KMB to TVL SSA
11) Correction of seniority list as per the marks obtained in the phase – I training – Case of Com. B.Vetrivelan, JTO–Batch – 13.
After detailed discussions DGM(HR) assured to address the issues positively at the earliest.
To-day, the case of SDE to DE LA arrangement in respect of Shri A.Gopal, SDE, DPI has been discussed with DGM (LO)Circle Office & CGM, DGM (HR) and it has been intimated to them that there may be a mistake in the LA arrangement. DGM (HR) has been requested to look into the matter and set right the mistake at the earliest. A letter has been given to the administration and a copy of the same is published below for the information of the members.
In the recently issued SDE to DE LA arrangement by the Circle Office, the name of Shri A.Gopal of DPI has not been included. The case has been discussed with the administration, since he is a senior officer in DPI SSA. His juniors are ordered to look-after. The details are given to the administration & Liaison Officer for SC/ST employees. The LO is studying the case. The outcome will be known shortly.
5 TH AIC AT MYSURU: AN APPEAL TO THE BRANCH SECRATARIES:
All the Branch secretaries are requested to clear the pending CHQ/Circle quota immediately. For further details please contact Com.Venkatesan, FS Mob.No.9486101325.
The delegates should be elected as per the provisions of the constitution. Delegates per 30 paid members or part there of being not less than 20 subject to the minimum of two per branch shall be elected by the branches. Circle President, Circle Secretary, CHQ office bearers, Central Working Committee members shall be the ex-officio delegates
Delegate Fee Rs.1500/- Delegates attending the conference with family have to pay Rs.1500/- per member for food and the accommodation charges are to be paid as per actuals.
LIST OF DELEGATES:Kindly mail the list of delegates along with arrival & departure schedule in the format published below to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest. For further details please contact Com.Leninram, ACS Mob.No.9444979793 Click Here for Format
. ADVERTISEMENTS FOR 5th AIC, SOUVENIR:: Kindly collect advertisements for 5th AIC Souvenir in the Forms already handed over to Branch Secretaries and forward the same along with DD/Cheque to Com. B.S.Manjunath Chairman, Souvenir Committee, BSNL, Telephone Exchange, New Kantharaja Urs Road Lakshmipuram, Mysuru-570 008, Mobile No.-9449852626. Details regarding the the Advertisements collected may be furnished to Com.D.Kaliyaperumal(Contact Noo.9486102192) thro’ email. ID.email@example.com
16.4.2016: Dear Comrades! Hearty congratulations! Promotion and Posting orders issued to the newly promoted DGMS(Adhoc) by the CGMM Office STR, ChennaiVIEW ORDER i VIEW ORDER II
Meeting with GM(GP) : Dear Comrades! GS , President, FS, AGS (Engg) and OS(West) met GM(FP) and discussed regarding –(a) CPC from AO to CAO- We expressed our serious concern against non filling up of the vacant CAO posts on the pretext of pending court case i.e. Honourable CAT Chandigarh. GM (FP) mentioned that Honourable CAT Chandigarh has given has given the direction to consider Mr. Nagraj Honourable Apex Court Judgment on SC/ST roster implementation on promotions and now pers cell of BSNL CO Pers cell has to clarify on this issue to the Honourble Court the stand of BSNL in this regard. And on this basis only further action can be taken. However he assured to discuss the matter with Director (HR) for its an early resolution.
(b) Direction of 50% MT quota CAO posts to seniority quota- GM (FP) mentioned that matter has been taken up with Estt cell to withdraw the proposal from BSNL Board and to see that it is the diverted on the basis of BSNL MC approval. After the clearance of Estt. Cell and competent authority the proposal may be withdrawn from BSNL Board or the approval may be given as already allowed diversion in Telecom Operation.
(c) One time relaxation in the DGM Promotion eligibility criteria- GM(FP) informed that he has already taken the clearance from ED(NB) and Director (HR) and now the proposal will be sent to the BSNL MC for approval.
(d) Consideration of request/tenure transfer cases of AOs/CAOs- We requested for consideration of some pending request /tenure transfer cases of AOs/CAOs. GM (FP) assured to look into the matter.